Mr. Shrestha is a well known legal expert of Nepal. He has served as Government Secretary /Special Secretary at the Ministry of Law, Justice and Parliamentary Affairs from 1997-2003. He also served as Joint Secretary in different ministries of the government like Ministry of Law and Justice, Ministry of Finance (1995). Presently, he is associated with Nepal Law Society and Nepal Council of Arbitration (NEPCA) along with other NGO’s and alumni associations. He is working as legal consultant and advisor in some organizations including Patan Academy of Health Science (PAHS). Earlier, he served in the capacity of Chairman of Board of Directors in Nepal Investment Bank Ltd., Nepal SBI Bank Ltd. He also served as director in Tourism Development Bank Ltd., Rastriya Banijya Bank Ltd. and Nepal Telecommunications Corporation. He held the position of Vice Chairperson of Nepal Law Commission for 3 years.
Mr. Shrestha holds a M.Com, M.A (Eco.), P.G.D (International Law), LLB degree from different national and international universities.
Mr. Guru Prasad Neupane
Mr. Neupane holds a Master's Degree in Economics from Thammasat University, Bangkok, Thailand as well as from Tribhuvan University Kathmandu, Nepal. He has worked with the Central Bank of Nepal for thirty years in various senior capacities. He founded Arun Valley Hydropower Development Company in 1997 and is considered a pioneer of private-owned hydropower development projects in Nepal. He is chairman of Arun Valley Hydro Power company Ltd. He served as the Executive Chairman cum General Manager of Rastriya Banijya Bank (commercial bank) in 1992. Mr. Neupane is Ex-member of the Board of Directors of Nepal Electricity Authority. He is also the past President of Ex-employees Association of Nepal Rastra Bank.
Mr. Shailendra Guragain
Academically, Mr. Guragain holds an Executive MBA and a M. Sc. in Environmental Engineering. Professionally, he is associated with many organizations, which we list as under:
• Executive Member, Small Hydropower Developers’ Association Nepal (SHDAN)
• Chairman and Associate Professor, SchEMS College of Pokhara University.
• CEO, Nyadi Group, a hydropower company.
• Council Member, IRCT Denmark.
• Director, Arun Valley Hydropower Company Limited.
• Chairman, Barun Hydropower Company Limited.
• Executive Director, Asian Centre for Environment Management and Sustainable Development.
• Advisor, Chamber of Commerce , Energy Committee.
• Member, FNCCI, Energy Committee.
• Director, Clean Energy Development Association of Nepal.
Mr. Keshav Bahadur Rayamajhi
Mr. Rayamajhi is the BOD member and Managing Director of “Peoples Hydropower Company Private Limited”. He holds a Bachelor’s degree in Management from Tribhuwan University and has served various hydro power companies for more than five years in various positions. Besides his involvement in hydropower development, he is also associated with various other corporate sectors in the following professional capacities:
• Managing Director, Chandra Surya International Nepal Pvt. Ltd
• Director, Janata Press Pvt. Ltd
• Director, Alpine Live Stock and Bio – Trade Pvt. Ltd
• Director, Sadabahar Trading and Investment Co. Pvt. Ltd
• Proprietor, New Kodari Traders
• Promoter, Barun Hydro Company Ltd.
• Director, Sabha Khola Hydropower Company Pvt. Ltd.
• First Vice – President, Nepal Trans Himalayan Border Commerce Association
Mr. Dharma Dhoj Parajuli
Mr. Parajuli holds Bachelor Degree in Economics and Bachelors Degree in Law. He has over 10 years of experience in the educational sector. Currently, he is the Chairman of Merchant Investment Company Ltd and also Director of Peoples’ Hydropower (P.) Ltd.
Mr. Nirmal Jyoti Tuladhar
Mr. Tuladhar holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration from Tribhuvan University. He is a well known bullion dealer of the country and has experience of working in various business houses. Professionally, he is associated with many organizations which are as follows:
• Chairman, Rainbow Investment Fund Pvt. Ltd.
• Managing Director, Gold Spot Pvt. Ltd.
• Proprietor, Five Star Bullions
• Partner, Rainbow Bullions
• Business Dev. Manager, Laxmi Jyoti Traders
• Associate Member, FNCCI
• Associate Member, FENEGOSIDA
Mr. Chiranjivi Dwa
Mr. Dwa holds a Bachelors Degree in Commerce and is an Auditor by profession. He has been practicing under his own firm “Chiranjivi Associates”. Currently, he is the Chairman of Auditors’ Association of Pokhara.
Mr. Bhimananda Dhungana
Mr. Dhungana holds a Master’s Degree in Political Science (Public Administration) from Tribhuvan University and a LLM Degree of Business and International Trade Law from Kathmandu School of Law (Purbanchal University). He has extensive work experience with Nepal Rastra Bank (central bank of Nepal). In the thirty years he was with the central bank, he has worked in various capacities including that of Deputy Chief of Legal Department which he held for about a decade.
He is also associated with Arunima Educational Foundation (an educational trust) as promoter (trustee) and executive committee member and Coordinator of the college program. He is an advocate (practitioner lawyer) and has published various articles in various journals. He has also worked as the Company Secretary of Janata Bank Nepal Limited and Secretary of Sahitya Sadan Nepal.
Mr. Narayan Prasad Ghimire
Mr Ghimire holds a Masters degree in Business Administration (MBA) from Tribhuvan University, Nepal. He has experience of working in various business houses and also worked as a senior accountant at office of the Auditor General. Currently, he is working as a Financial Analyst with Citizen's Investment Trust. Mr Ghimire is also a member of Merchant Bankers' Association of Nepal.